Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Neurosurgery
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Harvard University , 2015
Research InterestsMachine learning, computer vision, neurobiology, animal behavior, computational neuroscience, prognostic modeling, traumatic brain injury
- AIPI 591: Special Readings in AI for Product Innovation
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- BME 792: Continuation of Graduate Independent Study
In the News
- Welcome the Pratt School New Faculty (Oct 26, 2021 | Pratt School of Engineerin…
- Timothy Dunn: Tracking Movement to Decipher Brain Activity (Jun 22, 2021 | Duke…
- Learning to DANNCE (Apr 23, 2021 | Duke AI Health)
- Tim Dunn - The DANNCE Study (Apr 19, 2021 | Duke Forge)
- Neural Circuits at the Brain Scale (Nov 8, 2016 | Harvard MCB News)
- Calculating Time to Collision (Feb 3, 2016 | Harvard MCB News)
- Adil, Syed M., Lefko T. Charalambous, Shashank Rajkumar, Andreas Seas, Pranav I. Warman, Kelly R. Murphy, Shervin Rahimpour, et al. “Machine Learning to Predict Successful Opioid Dose Reduction or Stabilization After Spinal Cord Stimulation.” Neurosurgery 91, no. 2 (August 1, 2022): 272–79. https://doi.org/10.1227/neu.0000000000001969.
- Adil, Syed M., Cyrus Elahi, Dev N. Patel, Andreas Seas, Pranav I. Warman, Anthony T. Fuller, Michael M. Haglund, and Timothy W. Dunn. “Deep Learning to Predict Traumatic Brain Injury Outcomes in the Low-Resource Setting.” World Neurosurg 164 (August 2022): e8–16. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wneu.2022.02.097.
- Kirsch, Elayna P., Alexander Suarez, Katherine E. McDaniel, Rajeev Dharmapurikar, Timothy Dunn, Shivanand P. Lad, and Michael M. Haglund. “Construct validity of the Surgical Autonomy Program for the training of neurosurgical residents.” Neurosurg Focus 53, no. 2 (August 2022): E8. https://doi.org/10.3171/2022.5.FOCUS22166.
- Satyadev, Nihal, Pranav I. Warman, Andreas Seas, Brad J. Kolls, Michael M. Haglund, Anthony T. Fuller, and Timothy W. Dunn. “Machine Learning for Predicting Discharge Disposition After Traumatic Brain Injury.” Neurosurgery 90, no. 6 (June 1, 2022): 768–74. https://doi.org/10.1227/neu.0000000000001911.
- Warman, Pranav I., Andreas Seas, Nihal Satyadev, Syed M. Adil, Brad J. Kolls, Michael M. Haglund, Timothy W. Dunn, and Anthony T. Fuller. “Machine Learning for Predicting In-Hospital Mortality After Traumatic Brain Injury in Both High-Income and Low- and Middle-Income Countries.” Neurosurgery 90, no. 5 (May 1, 2022): 605–12. https://doi.org/10.1227/neu.0000000000001898.