Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor in Biostatistics & Bioinformatics
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2353A, Durham, NC 27705
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020
Research InterestsIntegration of computational and experimental methodologies to design novel proteins for applications in genome editing, targeted protein modulation, and reproductive bioengineering
- BME 390L: Special Topics with a Lab
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
In the News
- Chen, Tianlai, Lauren Hong, Vivian Yudistyra, Sophia Vincoff, and Pranam Chatterjee. “Generative design of therapeutics that bind and modulate protein states (Accepted).” Current Opinion in Biomedical Engineering 28 (December 2023): 100496–100496. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cobme.2023.100496.
- Bhat, Suhaas, Kalyan Palepu, Vivian Yudistyra, Lauren Hong, Venkata Srikar Kavirayuni, Tianlai Chen, Lin Zhao, Tian Wang, Sophia Vincoff, and Pranam Chatterjee. “De NovoGeneration and Prioritization of Target-Binding Peptide Motifs from Sequence Alone.” Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, June 28, 2023. https://doi.org/10.1101/2023.06.26.546591.
- Liang, Shun-Qing, Pengpeng Liu, Karthikeyan Ponnienselvan, Sneha Suresh, Zexiang Chen, Christian Kramme, Pranam Chatterjee, et al. “Genome-wide profiling of prime editor off-target sites in vitro and in vivo using PE-tag.” Nature Methods 20, no. 6 (June 2023): 898–907. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41592-023-01859-2.
- Koseki, Sabrina, Lauren Hong, Vivian Yudistyra, Teodora Stan, Emma Tysinger, Rachel Silverstein, Christian Kramme, et al. “PAM-Flexible Genome Editing with an Engineered Chimeric Cas9.” Res Sq, March 7, 2023. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-2625838/v1.
- Pierson Smela, Merrick D., Christian C. Kramme, Patrick R. J. Fortuna, Jessica L. Adams, Rui Su, Edward Dong, Mutsumi Kobayashi, et al. “Directed differentiation of human iPSCs to functional ovarian granulosa-like cells via transcription factor overexpression.” Elife 12 (February 2023): e83291. https://doi.org/10.7554/elife.83291.