Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020
Research InterestsIntegration of computational and experimental methodologies to design novel proteins for applications in genome editing, targeted protein modulation, and reproductive bioengineering
- BME 390L: Special Topics with a Lab
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- Kobayashi, Mutsumi, Misato Kobayashi, Junko Odajima, Keiko Shioda, Young Sun Hwang, Kotaro Sasaki, Pranam Chatterjee, et al. “Expanding homogeneous culture of human primordial germ cell-like cells maintaining germline features without serum or feeder layers.” Stem Cell Reports 17, no. 3 (March 2022): 507–21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.01.012.
- Palepu, Kalyan, Manvitha Ponnapati, Suhaas Bhat, Emma Tysinger, Teodora Stan, Garyk Brixi, Sabrina R. T. Koseki, and Pranam Chatterjee. “Design of Peptide-Based Protein Degraders via Contrastive Deep Learning.” BioRxiv, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.05.23.493169.
- Kramme, Christian, Alexandru M. Plesa, Helen H. Wang, Bennett Wolf, Merrick Pierson Smela, Xiaoge Guo, Richie E. Kohman, Pranam Chatterjee, and George M. Church. “MegaGate: A toxin-less gateway molecular cloning tool.” Star Protocols 2, no. 4 (December 2021): 100907. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.xpro.2021.100907.
- Kramme, Christian, Alexandru M. Plesa, Helen H. Wang, Bennett Wolf, Merrick Pierson Smela, Xiaoge Guo, Richie E. Kohman, Pranam Chatterjee, and George M. Church. “An integrated pipeline for mammalian genetic screening.” Cell Reports Methods 1, no. 6 (October 2021): 100082. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.crmeth.2021.100082.
- Tripathy, Soumya, Manvitha Ponnapati, Joseph Jacobson, and Pranam Chatterjee. “Sub-Picomolar Detection of SARS-CoV-2 RBD via Computationally-Optimized Peptide Beacons.” BioRxiv, 2021. https://doi.org/10.1101/2021.06.04.447114.