Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Assistant Professor of Computer Science
- Office Location: 101 Science Drive, CIEMAS 2353A, Durham, NC 27705
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 2020
Research InterestsIntegration of computational and experimental methodologies to design novel proteins for applications in genome editing, targeted protein modulation, and reproductive bioengineering
- BME 390L: Special Topics with a Lab
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 494: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- EGR 393: Research Projects in Engineering
- Liang, Shun-Qing, Pengpeng Liu, Karthikeyan Ponnienselvan, Sneha Suresh, Zexiang Chen, Christian Kramme, Pranam Chatterjee, et al. “Genome-wide profiling of prime editor off-target sites in vitro and in vivo using PE-tag.” Nature Methods, May 2023. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41592-023-01859-2.
- Koseki, Sabrina, Lauren Hong, Vivian Yudistyra, Teodora Stan, Emma Tysinger, Rachel Silverstein, Christian Kramme, et al. “PAM-Flexible Genome Editing with an Engineered Chimeric Cas9.” Res Sq, March 7, 2023. https://doi.org/10.21203/rs.3.rs-2625838/v1.
- Pierson Smela, Merrick D., Christian C. Kramme, Patrick R. J. Fortuna, Jessica L. Adams, Rui Su, Edward Dong, Mutsumi Kobayashi, et al. “Directed differentiation of human iPSCs to functional ovarian granulosa-like cells via transcription factor overexpression.” Elife 12 (February 2023): e83291. https://doi.org/10.7554/elife.83291.
- Kobayashi, Mutsumi, Misato Kobayashi, Junko Odajima, Keiko Shioda, Young Sun Hwang, Kotaro Sasaki, Pranam Chatterjee, et al. “Expanding homogeneous culture of human primordial germ cell-like cells maintaining germline features without serum or feeder layers.” Stem Cell Reports 17, no. 3 (March 2022): 507–21. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.stemcr.2022.01.012.
- Palepu, Kalyan, Manvitha Ponnapati, Suhaas Bhat, Emma Tysinger, Teodora Stan, Garyk Brixi, Sabrina R. T. Koseki, and Pranam Chatterjee. “Design of Peptide-Based Protein Degraders via Contrastive Deep Learning.” BioRxiv, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1101/2022.05.23.493169.