Christoph F. Schmidt
Hertha Sponer Distinguished Professor of Physics
Appointments and Affiliations
- Hertha Sponer Distinguished Professor of Physics
- Professor of Physics
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Professor of Biology
- Office Location: Duke University, Department of Physics, Duke Box 90305, 124 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-2708
- Email Address: email@example.com
- D.R. Technical University of Munich (Germany), 1988
- BIOLOGY 425: Biophysics II
- PHYSICS 174: Introduction to Frontiers of Biophysics
- PHYSICS 415: Biophysics II
- PHYSICS 493: Research Independent Study
In the News
- Duke Adds 21 Faculty to Distinguished Faculty Rank (May 7, 2019)
- Mizuno, D; Tardin, C; Schmidt, CF, Rapid local compression in active gels is caused by nonlinear network response., Soft Matter, vol 16 no. 40 (2020), pp. 9369-9382 [10.1039/c9sm02362c] [abs].
- Das, M; Schmidt, CF; Murrell, M, Introduction to Active Matter., Soft Matter, vol 16 no. 31 (2020), pp. 7185-7190 [10.1039/d0sm90137g] [abs].
- Rabbani, MT; Schmidt, CF; Ros, A, Length-Selective Dielectrophoretic Manipulation of Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes., Analytical Chemistry, vol 92 no. 13 (2020), pp. 8901-8908 [10.1021/acs.analchem.0c00794] [abs].
- Rabbani, MT; Schmidt, CF; Ros, A, Towards separation of single walled carbon nanotubes with insulator-based dielectrophoresis, 21st International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences, Microtas 2017 (2020), pp. 1342-1343 [abs].
- Butkevich, E; Verma, NC; Oleksiievets, N; Gregor, I; Schmidt, CF; Enderlein, J; Nandi, CK; Chizhik, AI, Carbon Dots for Studying Muscle Architecture, Acs Applied Nano Materials, vol 2 no. 12 (2019), pp. 7466-7472 [10.1021/acsanm.9b01815] [abs].