Cameron C McIntyre
Professor of Biomedical Engineering
The McIntyre Laboratory hopes to improve deep brain stimulation (DBS) for the treatment of movement disorders and provide the fundamental technology necessary for the effective application of DBS to new clinical arenas.
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Case Western Reserve University, 2001
Neural engineering, computational neuroscience, brain imaging, and the design of human neuromodulation systems. Special expertise in the biophysics of brain stimulation and recording.
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
In the News
- New Faculty Voices at Duke in 2021 (Oct 26, 2021 | Duke Stories)