Cameron M Kim
Lecturer in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Lecturer in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Stanford University, 2020
- BME 260L: Modeling Cellular and Molecular Systems
- Mathur, M; Kim, CM; Munro, SA; Rudina, SS; Sawyer, EM; Smolke, CD, Programmable mutually exclusive alternative splicing for generating RNA and protein diversity., Nature Communications, vol 10 no. 1 (2019) [10.1038/s41467-019-10403-w] [abs].
- Kim, CM; Smolke, CD, Biomedical applications of RNA-based devices, Current Opinion in Biomedical Engineering, vol 4 (2017), pp. 106-115 [10.1016/j.cobme.2017.10.005] [abs].
- Mathur, M; Kim, C; Munro, S; Smolke, CP, Programming protein function with synthetic RNA splicing devices, Synthetic Biology Conference, Seed 2017: Engineering, Evolution, and Design (2017), pp. 31-32 [abs].