Professor of the Practice in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor of the Practice in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Director of the Duke Engineering First Year Experience
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Illinois -- Urbana-Champaign, 1995
Innovations in undergraduate engineering education, particularly new pedagogical methods that broaden students’ problem solving skills and design thinking.
- BME 260L: Modeling Cellular and Molecular Systems
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- EGR 190L: Special Topics in Engineering with Lab Component
In the News
- Saterbak to Lead Redesign of Pratt First-Year Experience (Apr 10, 2017)
- West, JL; Saterbak, A; San, KY, Development of new bioengineering curricula at Rice university, Transactions - 7th World Biomaterials Congress (2004) [abs].