Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2007
- Davis, RB; Ding, S; Nielsen, NR; Pawlak, JB; Blakeney, ES; Caron, KM, Calcitonin-Receptor-Like Receptor Signaling Governs Intestinal Lymphatic Innervation and Lipid Uptake, Acs Pharmacology and Translational Science, vol 2 no. 2 (2019), pp. 114-121 [10.1021/acsptsci.8b00061] [abs].
- Moorefield, EC; Blue, RE; Quinney, NL; Gentzsch, M; Ding, S, Generation of renewable mouse intestinal epithelial cell monolayers and organoids for functional analyses., Bmc Cell Biology, vol 19 no. 1 (2018) [10.1186/s12860-018-0165-0] [abs].
- Moorefield, EC; Andres, SF; Blue, RE; Van Landeghem, L; Mah, AT; Santoro, MA; Ding, S, Aging effects on intestinal homeostasis associated with expansion and dysfunction of intestinal epithelial stem cells., Aging, vol 9 no. 8 (2017), pp. 1898-1915 [10.18632/aging.101279] [abs].
- Kechele, DO; Blue, RE; Zwarycz, B; Espenschied, ST; Mah, AT; Siegel, MB; Perou, CM; Ding, S; Magness, ST; Lund, PK; Caron, KM, Orphan Gpr182 suppresses ERK-mediated intestinal proliferation during regeneration and adenoma formation., The Journal of Clinical Investigation, vol 127 no. 2 (2017), pp. 593-607 [10.1172/jci87588] [abs].
- Peck, BCE; Mah, AT; Pitman, WA; Ding, S; Lund, PK; Sethupathy, P, Functional Transcriptomics in Diverse Intestinal Epithelial Cell Types Reveals Robust MicroRNA Sensitivity in Intestinal Stem Cells to Microbial Status., The Journal of Biological Chemistry, vol 292 no. 7 (2017), pp. 2586-2600 [10.1074/jbc.m116.770099] [abs].