James H McElhaney
Hudson Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Hudson Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering
- Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering
- Office Location: 1427 Fciemas, 101 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5131
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Ph.D. West Virginia University, 1964
- M.S.M.E. University of Pennsylvania, 1961
- B.S.M.E. Villanova University, 1955
- Nightingale, RW; McElhaney, JH; Richardson, WJ; Myers, BS, Dynamic responses of the head and cervical spine to axial impact loading., Journal of Biomechanics, vol 29 no. 3 (1996), pp. 307-318 [abs].
- Best, TM; McElhaney, JH; Garrett, WE; Myers, BS, Axial strain measurements in skeletal muscle at various strain rates., Journal of Biomechanical Engineering, vol 117 no. 3 (1995), pp. 262-265 [10.1115/1.2794179] [abs].
- Oh, S; Kleinberger, M; McElhaney, JH, Finite-element analysis of balloon angioplasty., Medical & Biological Engineering & Computing, vol 32 no. 4 Suppl (1994), pp. S108-S114 [10.1007/bf02523336] [abs].
- Myers, BS; McElhaney, JH; Nighingale, RW; Doherty, BJ, Quasi-linear modeling of the viscoelastic responses of the human cervical spine in torsion, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, Bioengineering Division (Publication) Bed, vol 20 (1991), pp. 37-39 [abs].
- Carmines, DV; McElhaney, JH; Stack, R, A piece-wise non-linear elastic stress expression of human and pig coronary arteries tested in vitro., Journal of Biomechanics, vol 24 no. 10 (1991), pp. 899-906 [10.1016/0021-9290(91)90168-m] [abs].