Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering and Materials Science
Appointments and Affiliations
- Professor Emeritus of Biomedical Engineering and Materials Science
- Office Location: 1427 Fciemas, Box 90281, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 660-5131
- Email Address: email@example.com
- B.A. Samford University, 1947
- M.S. University of Notre Dame, 1949
- Ph.D. University of Maryland, College Park, 1954
- Agrawal, C. M., K. F. Haas, D. A. Leopold, and H. G. Clark. “Evaluation of poly(L-lactic acid) as a material for intravascular polymeric stents.” Biomaterials 13, no. 3 (January 1992): 176–82. https://doi.org/10.1016/0142-9612(92)90068-y.
- Rashid, S. N., H. G. Clark, R. D. Vann, W. A. Gerth, L. A. Palmos, and E. M. Mikat. “The effect of interstitial air on the in vitro thrombogenicity of ePTFE vascular grafts.” J Bioact Compat Polym 7, no. 1 (January 1992): 54–64. https://doi.org/10.1177/088391159200700106.
- Clark, H. G., H. A. Puryear, and R. A. Casper. “Polymerization of fibrin in shear flow fields.” Polymer Engineering &Amp; Science 19, no. 6 (January 1, 1979): 422–26. https://doi.org/10.1002/pen.760190610.
- Gnepp, D. R. “A silicone rubber that cures rapidly at body temperature.” Biomaterials, Medical Devices, and Artificial Organs 5, no. 4 (January 1977): 393–95. https://doi.org/10.3109/10731197709118687.
- Shepherd, G. W., H. G. Clark, and G. W. Pearsall. “Extrusion of polymer tubing using a rotating mandrel.” Polymer Engineering &Amp; Science 16, no. 12 (January 1, 1976): 827–30. https://doi.org/10.1002/pen.760161210.