Associate Professor of Radiology
* Diffusion weighted imaging
* Generalized Diffusion Tensor Imaging
* Ultra-high field imaging
* Image acquisition and reconstruction
* High resolution and high speed imaging
* Image-contrast mechanism
Appointments and Affiliations
- Associate Professor of Radiology
- Associate Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Member of the Center for Brain Imaging and Analysis
- Office Location: 40 Duke Medicine Circle, Davison 414, Box 3918, Durham, NC 27710
- Office Phone: (919) 681-4788
- Ph.D. Stanford University, 2005
Chunlei Liu's research interests include magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and its translational applications.
- BME 791: Graduate Independent Study
- BME 792: Graduate Independent Study
In the News
- He, N; Ling, H; Ding, B; Huang, J; Zhang, Y; Zhang, Z; Liu, C; Chen, K; Yan, F, Region-specific disturbed iron distribution in early idiopathic Parkinson's disease measured by quantitative susceptibility mapping., Human Brain Mapping, vol 36 no. 11 (2015), pp. 4407-4420 [abs].
- Wei, H; Dibb, R; Zhou, Y; Sun, Y; Xu, J; Wang, N; Liu, C, Streaking artifact reduction for quantitative susceptibility mapping of sources with large dynamic range., Nmr in Biomedicine, vol 28 no. 10 (2015), pp. 1294-1303 [abs].
- Hinoda, T; Fushimi, Y; Okada, T; Fujimoto, K; Liu, C; Yamamoto, A; Okada, T; Kido, A; Togashi, K, Quantitative Susceptibility Mapping at 3 T and 1.5 T: Evaluation of Consistency and Reproducibility., Investigative Radiology, vol 50 no. 8 (2015), pp. 522-530 [abs].
- Liu, C; Li, W; Tong, KA; Yeom, KW; Kuzminski, S, Susceptibility-weighted imaging and quantitative susceptibility mapping in the brain., Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging, vol 42 no. 1 (2015), pp. 23-41 [abs].
- Xie, L; Dibb, R; Cofer, GP; Li, W; Nicholls, PJ; Johnson, GA; Liu, C, Susceptibility tensor imaging of the kidney and its microstructural underpinnings., Magnetic Resonance in Medicine, vol 73 no. 3 (2015), pp. 1270-1281 [abs].