Instructor, Non-Tenure Track in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
Appointments and Affiliations
- Instructor, Non-Tenure Track in the Department of Biomedical Engineering
- Office Location: 1427 Fitzpatrick CIEMAS, 101 Science Drive, Durham, NC 27708
- Office Phone: (919) 218-8350
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. Duke University, 2008
- BME 244L9: Quantitative Physiology with Biostatistical Applications
- BME 244L: Quantitative Physiology with Biostatistical Applications
- BME 307: Transport Phenomena in Biological Systems (AC or GE, BB)
- BME 493: Projects in Biomedical Engineering (GE)
- BME 590: Special Topics in Biomedical Engineering
- CEE 307: Transport Phenomena in Biological Systems (AC or GE, BB)
- Achneck, HE; Jamiolkowski, RM; Jantzen, AE; Haseltine, JM; Lane, WO; Huang, JK; Galinat, LJ; Serpe, MJ; Lin, F-H; Li, M; Parikh, A; Ma, L; Chen, T; Sileshi, B; Milano, CA; Wallace, CS; Stabler, TV; Allen, JD; Truskey, GA; Lawson, JH, The biocompatibility of titanium cardiovascular devices seeded with autologous blood-derived endothelial progenitor cells: EPC-seeded antithrombotic Ti implants., Biomaterials, vol 32 no. 1 (2011), pp. 10-18 [10.1016/j.biomaterials.2010.08.073] [abs].
- Wallace, CS; Truskey, GA, Direct-contact co-culture between smooth muscle and endothelial cells inhibits TNF-alpha-mediated endothelial cell activation., American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology, vol 299 no. 2 (2010), pp. H338-H346 [10.1152/ajpheart.01029.2009] [abs].
- Brown, MA; Wallace, CS; Angelos, M; Truskey, GA, Characterization of umbilical cord blood-derived late outgrowth endothelial progenitor cells exposed to laminar shear stress., Tissue Engineering, Part A, vol 15 no. 11 (2009), pp. 3575-3587 [10.1089/ten.TEA.2008.0444] [abs].
- Brown, MA; Wallace, CS; Anamelechi, CC; Clermont, E; Reichert, WM; Truskey, GA, The use of mild trypsinization conditions in the detachment of endothelial cells to promote subsequent endothelialization on synthetic surfaces., Biomaterials, vol 28 no. 27 (2007), pp. 3928-3935 [10.1016/j.biomaterials.2007.05.009] [abs].
- Wallace, CS; Strike, SA; Truskey, GA, Smooth muscle cell rigidity and extracellular matrix organization influence endothelial cell spreading and adhesion formation in coculture., American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology, vol 293 no. 3 (2007), pp. H1978-H1986 [10.1152/ajpheart.00618.2007] [abs].